Assistant Manager- Order Management Operations
- Bath, ME
Assistant Manager: Order Manager Operations
Wayfair has more than 8,500 suppliers helping us reinvent how customers shop for all things home. In this role you will oversee the Replacement Parts Operations team. The Replacement Part Operations team focuses on resolving issues pertaining to replacement parts for already fulfilled orders. We are looking for an energetic leader who understands the value in providing a streamlined resolution for customers and suppliers alike. This role allows you to own the post-order customer experience by working with multiple business partners to find solutions that are low-cost, quick and amenable to all parties.
The Assistant Manager- Order Management Operations is responsible for team performance, targeting opportunity areas for individuals as well as the team. You will work closely with upper management to drive KPIs within the department while developing staff and driving projects. The ideal candidate has a proven aptitude for people management, is a quick learner, can work efficiently, and is detail-oriented. As this is an evolving team with a fast-paced workload, successful team members have a proclivity toward coaching and derive personal satisfaction from driving strong metrics from the day a supplier is live on Wayfair.com.
What You Will Do:
- Manage a team of 4-7 associates who are responsible for daily transactional work and coaching suppliers on process and procedure
- Coach, mentor, and assist in developing staff and their professional development, including monitoring, reporting, and driving individual and team performance and writing and administering biannual performance reviews
- Help develop, implement, and execute strategic projects
- Lead team meetings, hold regular check-ins with staff
- Participate in the interviewing and hiring processes
- Suggest and implement changes to internal process to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Work cross functionally with other teams to ensure best practices
- Report to senior management on team performance, development, and improvement areas
What You Will Need:
- 3+ years of experience leading front-line teams
- Completed Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree
- Experience in customer service or supply chain operations
- Experience leading other mangers or team leads preferred
- Ability to multitask and shift priorities quickly and often
- Strong and consistent attention to detail
- Problem solving mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Self-reliance and ability to motivate others
- Process-orientation with strong analytical skills
- Ability to think strategically and tactically within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
Who We Are:
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Back to top