Analyst, Product Performance
Wayfair continues to build industry-shaping infrastructure and capabilities in Operations to fuel growth and delight our customers. As part of this journey, we are seeking bright, curious, and high-energy analysts to inform our decision-making on strategic initiatives that propel Wayfair from $6B to $10B in sales and beyond.
One major priority we have as a company is Product Performance, where we work to drastically reduce the number of problems that arise as a product travels to a customer’s home. We want to reduce “customer incidents” to near-zero levels – whether damages, defects, lost items, missing parts, etc. – to provide the best customer experience possible and contribute to Wayfair’s continued growth and profitability. This challenge is one of the most business critical, technically complex and interconnected challenges we face.
We are looking for data-driven, impact-oriented, and intellectually curious Analysts and Senior Analysts to join our Product Performance team. The ideal candidate brings structured and logical thinking, fluency in quantitative and advanced analytical methods, excellent communication skills, and a strong track record of team leadership to the role.
We welcome applications from diverse backgrounds and experiences (e.g., corporate, professional services, consulting, operations, analytics) in eCommerce and beyond.
- Solve problems critical to the long-term health of our business: define/understand the problem, structure analyses, execute analyses, distill insights, communicate insights and implications, etc.
- Collaborate with senior leaders across Wayfair to continually identify opportunities, build sophisticated analytical models, and thereby drive impact
- Be great to work with! We seek candidates with a positive attitude, collaborative spirit, passion for solving problems, and a sense of humor
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Quantitative academic experience (e.g., Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering)
- Distinctive problem-solving skills and love for data/analytics
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Clear track record of working effectively in team situations
- Strong entrepreneurial energy and ownership mindset
- Fluency in quantitative and analytical tools (e.g., Excel, SQL, R, Python)
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top