- Rugby, United Kingdom
Administrator – Warehouse C3 System
Wayfair Logistics is the engine that powers our business. We swing big, knowing our customers won’t benefit from micro optimizations so we are looking to move fast, on big business problems.
Due to growth in our European warehouses, Wayfair are looking for a System Administrator to be based in Lutterworth. The successful candidate will be responsible for the C3 Database, ensuring that excellent customer service and support is at the forefront at all times. This role will at time be dealing with large volumes of data, so it’s vital that a high level of accuracy is maintained.
What You'll Do
- Become the subject matter expert for the C3 Database
- Provide full customer support to our suppliers and carriers
- Scheduling appointments and managing tickets that have been raised, prioritizing as necessary
- Updating database in a timely manner
- Answering queries either face to face or over the phone
- General administrative duties to support the team
- Dealing with drivers on our inbound and outbound department
What You'll Need
- High levels of accuracy when handling high volumes of data
- Experience with SQL and Excel would be beneficial
- Solid business acumen, critical thinking and technical abilities along with problem solving skills
- Excellent time management abilities, and the ability to perform repetitive work according to set procedures
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Highly professional with a friendly and empathic manner
- Administrative previous experience in an office environment
- Overall excellent IT skills: SQL reports, databases, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power etc.)
- Most importantly, you must be willing to be helpful and flexible; a strong team player.
Wayfair is one of the world's largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we're reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you're looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you'll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We're a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair - and world - for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Back to top