- Oceanside, CA
We are Wayfair; we deliver a best-in-class customer experience in the furniture and home space because of people like you, who are driven, determined, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. In order to maintain our high level of delivery standards and meet our customer’s needs, the Wayfair Distribution team plays a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business. We’ve been busy building a best-in-class logistics network that allows us to delight customers by speeding up deliveries, adding services, and reducing damage using our own physical, asset-based warehouses. We are looking for talented hard-working individuals to join our growing team – your professional home awaits you at Wayfair!
What You’ll Do
- Maintain a close working relationship with all warehouse functions; provide support as directed.
- Maintain a close working relationship with Talent Management (HR); provide support as directed.
- Gather data to compile productivity and operational reports for warehouse management; audit for content and accuracy.
- Perform extensive data entry into various business systems; complete tickets, compile reports, and conduct audits.
- Provide general office support (file, create POs, order supplies, manage mail, etc.).
- Assist with timekeeping activities (enter/adjust data and schedules, create and audit reports, resolve discrepancies, manage points systems).
- Assist with hew hire onboarding activities including creating packets, new hire data entry, supporting new hire orientation.
- Manage timecards and ID badges.
- Assist with planning and executing employee engagement and wellness activities.
- Assist with distribution of employee communication material.
- Manage safety logs and reports; actively participate on the safety committee.
- Assist warehouse employees with computer usage, questions, etc.
- Provide support for other company locations as needed.
- Help with travel, site events and/ or training events.
- Complete other duties as requested by management team.
What You’ll Need
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly Outlook and Excel (logic and data functions, macros, VBA, pivot tables, etc.); ability to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate clearly in English (verbal and written).
- Previous experience within a warehouse, logistics, distribution, or related environment preferred
- Ability to use a computer keyboard, computer screen, telephone headset and telephone system.
- Previous experience with ticketing systems
- Previous involvement with event planning a plus
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, and provide a high level of detail
Back to top