Account Manager, Design Services
Wayfair is looking for a creative, driven, customer-focused account manager to help build one of our newest businesses. Design Services is Wayfair’s e-design service that connects interior designers with customers looking to create a home they love at an affordable price. Reporting to the Head of Acquisition and Retention, this role will be responsible for developing and executing the account management functional strategy for designers in our program. Based in Boston, you will manage all aspects of designer success and account management activities, with the goal of building designer satisfaction, engagement, and loyalty, while simultaneously assessing longer term account potential and driving sales on Wayfair.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, process driven, and goal-oriented with an entrepreneurial and data-driven approach to problem solving, and a high level of comfort in consultative phone sales. You have experience working in sales, account management or customer support roles, and are excited to build a new function in a fast-paced environment.
- Engage designers through a high level of outbound phone and email outreach
- Become a trusted source of guidance on how they can best use our service to achieve their goals
- Onboard and educate designers on the service and new features
- Analyze designer performance to identify immediate opportunities and longer term account potential
- Maintain high designer retention and satisfaction by providing excellent support
- Help produce training and support materials
- Work closely with Analytics and Finance teams to measure designer performance, identify profitable growth opportunities, and measure impact from efforts
- Continuously solicit feedback from designers to identify opportunities to grow and improve the Design Services offering
- Create effective feedback loops with Product, Sales, and Marketing teams to ensure user insights are incorporated into each team’s roadmaps
- 2+ years of experience in account management, sales, support, or marketing
- Interest in growing a new business from the ground up
- Excellent interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Comfortable developing and implementing new processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change quickly
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated, creative problem solver
- Basic understanding of data analysis and analytical techniques, with a desire to learn more
- Fluency with CRM tools a plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top