Warehouse Worker / CDL Driver (Class B)
WAXIE has a unique warehouse worker opportunity in that there is potential to drive a WAXIE truck, at times. The ideal candidate will possess a Class B Commercial Driver's License and still very interested in working inside our Mesa buidling as a warehouse worker.
The schedule for this position is 8:00am to 5:00pm usually but on driving days will change to more of a 6:00am to 3:00pm shift. It is estimated that this position will spend 60% of the time in the warehouse and 40% on the road.
- Load and unload common carrier freight and WAXIE delivery trucks.
- Receive and unload vendor deliveries per WAXIE guidelines.
- Put product away in designated areas using RF devices.
- Maintain accurate inventory and product labeling.
- Work as team to build and shrink wrap safe and transportable pallets.
- Deliver WAXIE product from our warehouse throughout the local area.
- Unload orders and stock merchandise at customer sites according to customer specifications.
- Inspect merchandise with customer upon delivery and obtain customer signature; on occasion, collect cash or check payments.
- Perform all pre-trip and post-trip inspections (Daily Vehicle Inspection Records).
- Relay and document information regarding customer-specific time windows for deliveries, vehicle restrictions, and other pertinent information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of RF system a plus.
- Ability to safely lift 50 pounds.
- Valid Class B commercial driver’s license (CDL) in the state in which you reside requirred.
- HAZMAT and Airbrake endorsements.
- Clean driving record (MVR).
- Ability to navigate directions and read maps.
- Experience with electric pallet jacks and hand trucks.
- Ability to independently lift 50 lbs.
WAXIE Sanitary Supply is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Meet Some of WAXIE Sanitary Supply's Employees
E-commerce Analyst, Corporate Office
Alex oversees the WAXIE e-commerce website, merchandising popular products and improving search functions to help users find what they’re looking for and ensure each feature functions properly.
Back to top