Warehouse Inventory Analyst/Router
- Mesa, AZ
WAXIE is seeking an Inventory Analyst/Router to work out of our Mesa, Arizona facility.
This position will be responsible for maintaining the inventory accuracy by conducting daily inventory counts and reconciliation through adjustments. Additionally, this position will provide a detailed analysis of inventory variances and handle the required corrective guidance to prevent further inventory variances.
This position is Monday-Friday 9AM-6PM with weekends and holidays off.
- Perform daily cycle counts to include warehouse and service center items and input into APLUS.
- Reconcile and justify inventory variances daily utilizing the tools available within APLUS.
- Conduct inventory research on all inventory variances and provide daily justification sheet to Operations Manager with dollar amounts as specified prior to posting the cycle count.
- Count entire warehouse and shop monthly, tracking in Excel
- Run reports
- Respond to Customer Service requests for immediate inventory count
- Provide recommended courses of action in order to eliminate future variances.
- Assist the warehouse with receiving, research of inventory and maintaining accuracy of row-bin- tier records.
- Screen daily orders for routing selection for WAXIE trucks, UPS or LTL.
- Validate customer-shipping information by maintaining the customer database.
- Route WAXIE fleet vehicles to enable a 99% next day delivery average while controlling fuel,
- labor and maintenance costs.
- Provide consistent utilization of Wintoute for standard routes as well as manual routing.
- Work in concert with data processing and customer service to provide order delivery visibility.
- Develop and maintain an effective communication style with the driving staff in order to
- increase routing efficiency and customer specific demands as it relates to transportation.
- Prepare shipping documents to include packing slips, route manifest and load and pick sheets.
- Ensure 100% accountability for all orders routed to include monitoring “go-again” shipments.
- Make certain that all late orders or manual add-ons are accounted for and properly routed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of Phoenix and Tucson metropolitan areas
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to independently lift up to 50 lbs
- Previous AS400 (Aplus) experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
WAXIE Sanitary Supply is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Back to top