WAXIE is looking for a Warehouse Administrator at our Portland, OR location!
This position is responsible for assuring the accuracy of shipping and receiving procedures set forth by the company. It is also responsible also for all Roadshow Routing and assures that safety procedures and guidelines are followed.
This role is Monday-Friday 7AM-4PM.
Compensation: $16-$18 hourly
- Maintain open communication and positive working relationship with Warehouse Manager and Warehouse Leads.
- Serves as primary Roadshow router.
- Works with Customer Service to prepare pertinent shipping documentation, special handling instructions, unique loading requirements, COD instructions, etc., for each route and ship to.
- Maintain all information in Roadshow to include customer specific ship to information.
- Generate Roadshow specific management reports to control costs, while focusing on customer service.
- Extract information from Roadshow and communicate this information to Warehouse Manager.
- Import Roadshow orders throughout the day; close day with Roadshow maintenance prior to routing closure.
- Communicate directly with Night Warehouse Lead in order to create pick lists, load sheets, and shipping documents.
- Maintain knowledge of all delivery areas for the local division to ensure the best utilization of resources for routing.
- Responsible for all driver check-ins at dock.
- Ensures that all go-agains are verified and entered through the RF gun.
- Review all driver changes and make corrections in AS400 to correct pending orders.
- Responsible for billing all routes each day and releasing RGA orders.
- Schedule delivery of all inbound freight.
- Print preview paperwork for next day’s inbound freight
- Schedule pick up of outbound freight by approved common carriers as needed.
- Ensure that all outbound, same day deliveries, and common carrier freight has proper documentation to include cost/freight charges.
- Help ensure that the warehouse is kept clean and safe at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- Utilize AS400/APLUS software on a daily basis
- Utilize PC for data entry
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Previous experience in a warehouse setting with an emphasis on shipping and receiving procedures
- Excellent time management skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
WAXIE Sanitary Supply is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Meet Some of WAXIE Sanitary Supply's Employees
Sales Manager, San Diego
Umahl oversees a team of nine sales representatives, ensuring they each have the tools they need to succeed and meet growth goals each sales period.
Back to top