We are looking for a skilled Service Technician with in-depth knowledge of respective equipment, service, maintenance, trouble shooting and chemical product interactions/procedures, all combined with a high level of onsite customer interaction.
- Support/service assigned mechanical chemical dispensing customers including: dilution control, ware-washing and laundry units
- Planned maintenance: Service customers on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis according to customer request. Keep systems up to date and documented, repair/intervention made on customer site, recalibration of dosing devices/results assessment as required.
- Installations: Install dosing equipment following WAXIE Standard Operating Procedures
- Establish excellent business relationships and communication with end users, supervisors/managers at facility where WAXIE products/chemical machines are being utilized.
- Review all tickets for next day installations, route installations, and prepare route sheet.
- Ensure all products are pulled and loaded into van nightly before the next day’s installations.
- Coordinate with Sales and Service Center Manager for appointments.
- Restock all returned merchandise.
- Practice the Basics of Service with customers (internal & external) at all times. Maintain cleanliness at all job sites (i.e. pick up all trash & dust surfaces as necessary.)
- Maintain and keep company vehicle clean at all times, inside and out, and dispose of all trash.
- Responsible for all tools and equipment in or assigned to installation van.
- Label and repair all vending machines as required when brought into Service Center for repair or done on site.
- Communicate any estimated costs of repair to vendor.
- Install all dispensers to city codes (ADA Compliant.) Have customer sign installation waiver for damages to tile and mirrors prior to work being done.
- Responsible for reporting any discrepancies and or changes on packing slips to Service Center Manager.
- Turn in all paperwork and tickets for processing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to read schematic drawings
- Basic plumbing, electrical, and mechanical knowledge
- Proficient in laptop/PC technology to include but not limited to Excel and mechanical warewash program controllers
- Self motivated with the proven ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal direct supervision while prioritizing and completing tasks on time
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Detail oriented and excellent follow up skills
- Able to be forklift certified
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours
WAXIE Sanitary Supply is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Meet Some of WAXIE Sanitary Supply's Employees
E-commerce Analyst, Corporate Office
Alex oversees the WAXIE e-commerce website, merchandising popular products and improving search functions to help users find what they’re looking for and ensure each feature functions properly.
Back to top