Service Center Assistant
Coordinate and schedule Service Center resources to fulfill orders in a timely and efficient manner. Promote and accurately communicate WAXIE services to customers to meet their needs. Be prepared to execute all service center administrative activities and customer services.
- Provide a high standard of efficiency, accuracy, and courtesy to all customers and WAXIE employees.
- Follow up with customers on estimates for parts and repairs, projected completion of repairs and all needed customer communications.
- Promptly and accurately follow procedures and fill out paperwork for all orders.
- Responsible for maintaining equipment inventory.
- Communicate with Sanitary Maintenance Consultants regarding pricing, concerns, orders, and requests.
- Assist customers with product knowledge of all equipment sold by WAXIE, researching and resolving customer problems with efficiency and accuracy.
- Schedule installations, repairs and equipment pick-ups.
- Educate customers on WAXIE’s rental and planned maintenance services.
- Prepare estimate quotes for customers, reviewing which estimate items are necessary, recommended and cosmetic.
- Sell equipment to customers as an alternative to repairs when appropriate.
- Enter packing slips at the "point of sale" in the service center.
- Process all orders and warranties on a daily basis ensuring accurate pricing and costs.
- Enter sample tickets for Sanitary Maintenance Consultant demos.
- Expedite parts sales.
- Cross train in all areas of Service Center Customer Service and administration.
- Keep the Service Center office area neat and orderly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Customer service and administrative experience required.
- Exhibits attention to detail with excellent follow up skills.
- Demonstrates exemplary organizational skills with ability to work independently.
- Proficient PC Skills utilizing Microsoft Suite and capability of learning new systems.
- Ability to prioritize.
Meet Some of WAXIE Sanitary Supply's Employees
E-commerce Analyst, Corporate Office
Alex oversees the WAXIE e-commerce website, merchandising popular products and improving search functions to help users find what they’re looking for and ensure each feature functions properly.
Back to top