Sales Specialist - Chemical
WAXIE is seeking a Sales Representative with a chemical focus. This individual needs to have passion for educating and assisting businesses keep their facilities cleaner, healthier, greener and safer.
The primary responsibility is to provide expert advice and guidance on what chemical products work the best for the given cleaning problem. This position will function as a Sales Representative, specializing in chemical sales. The main focus of this position is to drive and grow business. This position is tasked with developing and implementing sales programs for all accounts focused on growing the WAXIE Branded chemical sales. Must continually develop work-with schedules with sales consultants and managers as well as proactively creating sales opportunities.
This is a client facing position that requires a self-starting individual. WAXIE prepares you for this role by offering ongoing training, dedicated support staff, and a solid company name that has been in the business since 1945.
- Develop work-with, field support, and educational training programs for sales consultants and sales manager, emphasizing WAXIE brand chemical products and systems.
- Responsible for attaining sales quotas.
- Plan and execute objectives for major account penetration with the appropriate sales consultant or sales manager emphasizing
- WAXIE brand chemical products and systems.
- Work with manager to create target account projects to create sales.
- Secure, expand and grow WAXIE Branded chemical sales within existing accounts.
- Develop new markets and uses for existing WAXIE products.
- Coordinate with the Education Department, conduct Chemical 101 and Chemical Bootcamp training.
- Maintain inventory and sample room levels.
- Conduct training during sales meetings and lunch and learn meetings.
- Develop new accounts. Work with sales management to assign these opened opportunities to sales consultants.
- Identify customer needs. Recommend appropriate products, systems and programs to expand sales and product mix.
- Interface with representatives of manufacturers of assigned WAXIE brands
- Capture all activity in CRM program.
- Utilize electronic calendar
- Produce weekly and monthly activity logs.
- Provide monthly Pipeline report.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Bilingual strongly preferred
- Ability to travel throughout the state of AZ.
- Ability to interact professionally with vendors, customers and division personnel.
- Strong Communication skills
- Experience with a CRM product preferred
- Previous experience with AS400 preferred
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and various deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong demonstrated ability to work independently and build strong relationships
- Strong interpersonal, selling and presentation skills
- Wilson Learning training a +
- 3+ year sales experience
- Previous experience developing and implementing training programs a +.
- Must possess clean driving record.
WAXIE Sanitary Supply is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Meet Some of WAXIE Sanitary Supply's Employees
Sales Manager, San Diego
Umahl oversees a team of nine sales representatives, ensuring they each have the tools they need to succeed and meet growth goals each sales period.
Back to top