Do you enjoy serving customers and being out on the open road? If you answered yes, then WAXIE has a great opportunity for you!
WAXIE's drivers are the “promise keepers” of the organization and make sure that our product gets delivered safely, securely, and on time. Our fleet of route drivers operate on a Monday through Friday schedule and drive well-maintained, professional vehicles to deliver products that keep our customers’ facilities cleaner, healthier and safer. What’s better than that?
- Deliver WAXIE product from our warehouse throughout the local area.
- Unload orders and stock merchandise at customer sites according to customer specifications.
- Inspect merchandise with customer upon delivery and obtain customer signature; on occasion, collect cash or check payments.
- Perform all pre-trip and post-trip inspections (Daily Vehicle Inspection Records).
- Relay and document information regarding customer-specific time windows for deliveries, vehicle restrictions, and other pertinent information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid commercial driver’s license (CDL) in the state in which you reside.
- HAZMAT and Airbrake endorsements.
- Delivery driver experience preferred.
- Clean driving record (MVR).
- Ability to navigate directions and read maps.
- Experience with electric pallet jacks and hand trucks.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to independently lift 50 lbs.
WAXIE Sanitary Supply is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Meet Some of WAXIE Sanitary Supply's Employees
E-commerce Analyst, Corporate Office
Alex oversees the WAXIE e-commerce website, merchandising popular products and improving search functions to help users find what they’re looking for and ensure each feature functions properly.
Back to top