Route Delivery Driver (Non-CDL)
- Aurora, CO
WAXIE Sanitary Supply is looking for a customer service focused and safety oriented local route delivery driver to join our team in the Aurora area.
WAXIE's drivers are the “promise keepers” of the organization and make sure that our product gets delivered safely, securely, and on time. Our fleet of route drivers operate on a Monday through Friday schedule and drive well-maintained, professional vehicles to deliver products locally, that keep our customers’ facilities cleaner, healthier and safer. What’s better than that?
This position is a full-time position with a Monday through Friday schedule with weekends and holidays off. The shift is 6:00am to 2:30pm with the opportunity for overtime depending on the day.
WAXIE offers a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/401K and tuition reimbursement.
Come join a family owned and operated organization that has been in business for 75 years!
- Deliver WAXIE product from our warehouse throughout the local area.
- Unload orders and check in merchandise at customer sites according to customer specifications
- Inspect merchandise with customer upon delivery and obtain customer signature; on occasion, collect cash or check payments.
- Perform all pre-trip and post-trip inspections (Daily Vehicle Inspection Records).
- Relay and document information regarding customer-specific time windows for deliveries, vehicle restrictions, and other pertinent information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Clean driving record (MVR).
- Ability to navigate directions and read maps.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to independently lift 50 lbs.
- HAZMAT endorsement or ability to obtain it if hired.
- CDL License (Class B).
- Delivery Driver Experience.
- Experience with electric pallet jacks and hand trucks.
WAXIE Sanitary Supply is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
We encourage applicants to apply as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s religion.
Back to top