Route Delivery Driver (CDL Class B)
WAXIE Sanitary Supply is looking for a Safety and Customer Service focused local route delivery driver to join our team in the Denver area.
WAXIE's drivers are the “promise keepers” of the organization and make sure that our product gets delivered safely, securely, and on time. Our fleet of route drivers operate on a Monday through Friday schedule and drive well-maintained, professional vehicles to deliver products locally, that keep our customers’ facilities cleaner, healthier and safer. What’s better than that?
This position is full-time, 6am - 2:30pm with the opportunity for overtime, Monday through Friday with weekends and holidays off.
WAXIE offers a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/401K and tuition reimbursement.
Come join a family owned and operated organization that has been in business for over 73 years!
- Deliver WAXIE product from our warehouse throughout the local area.
- Unload orders and stock merchandise at customer sites according to customer specifications.
- Inspect merchandise with customer upon delivery and obtain customer signature; on occasion, collect cash or check payments.
- Perform all pre-trip and post-trip inspections (Daily Vehicle Inspection Records).
- Relay and document information regarding customer-specific time windows for deliveries, vehicle restrictions, and other pertinent information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid commercial driver’s license (CDL) in the state in which you reside.
- HAZMAT endorsement or ability to obtain it if hired.
- City Delivery driver experience preferred.
- 24 foot Straight Truck (Bobtail) experience required.
- Clean driving record (MVR).
- Ability to navigate directions and read maps.
- Experience with electric pallet jacks and hand trucks.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to independently lift 50 lbs.
WAXIE Sanitary Supply is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Meet Some of WAXIE Sanitary Supply's Employees
Sales Manager, San Diego
Umahl oversees a team of nine sales representatives, ensuring they each have the tools they need to succeed and meet growth goals each sales period.
Back to top