At WAXIE, we take customer satisfaction to another level with our in-house equipment repair services. We have a state-of-the-art staff backed with the technology, skills, training, and certifications to tackle any machine repair needs. If you have a strong technical background in diagnosing and fixing machines, a spot on our repair staff might be right for you!
- Coordinate with management and sales team on customer appointments.
- Calculate estimates on parts and labor cost for customer.
- Label and repair all machines as required.
- Upon completion of repair, properly complete repair work order.
- Make on-site service calls to customer locations for larger equipment when not feasible to bring into Service Department.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment in the Service Department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Mechanical/Diagnostic background.
- Ability to read electrical schematics.
- Knowledge of electronic circuitry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Clean driving record (MVR).
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to safety lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours.
- Proficient PC Skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- AS400 experience a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bilingual a plus.
WAXIE Sanitary Supply is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Meet Some of WAXIE Sanitary Supply's Employees
Sales Manager, San Diego
Umahl oversees a team of nine sales representatives, ensuring they each have the tools they need to succeed and meet growth goals each sales period.
Back to top