Outside Sales Representative
At WAXIE, our Sales team is passionate about helping businesses achieve cleaner, healthier, greener, and safer facilities. Not only are they outgoing and self-starting individuals, they are also hunters and consultants that provide customized solutions to grow existing accounts and develop new business relationships.
We have an immediate Outside Sales opening for our San Diego location. This position would be walking into an already established book of business and would be responsible for hunting new business in the San Diego area.
You will be backed by an industry-leading management and support team. As you grow your existing accounts and develop new relationships, you will enjoy recurring income that can be built upon month after month!
- Hunt and develop new business by providing customers with consultative support and active communication.
- Manage a territory’s activity, development, and repeat sales.
- Navigate and manage customer relationships through WAXIE’s customer database management system.
- Administer WAXIE's sales support tools (i.e. Customer Relationship Management database and Pricing/Contract tools).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in B2B sales required.
- Bilingual Spanish a plus but not required.
- The ability to work independently and self-manage.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and follow through skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- And most of all, a very strong ambition and drive to thrive at WAXIE!
WAXIE Sanitary Supply is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Meet Some of WAXIE Sanitary Supply's Employees
E-commerce Analyst, Corporate Office
Alex oversees the WAXIE e-commerce website, merchandising popular products and improving search functions to help users find what they’re looking for and ensure each feature functions properly.
Back to top