Outside Sales Representative
At WAXIE, our Sales team is passionate about helping businesses achieve cleaner, healthier, greener, and safer facilities. Not only are they outgoing and self-starting individuals, they are also hunters and consultants that provide customized solutions to grow existing accounts and develop new business relationships.
You will be backed by an industry-leading management and support team. As you grow your existing accounts and develop new relationships, you will enjoy recurring income that can be built upon month after month!
- Hunt and develop new business by providing customers with consultative support and active communication.
- Manage a territory’s activity, development, and repeat sales.
- Navigate and manage customer relationships through WAXIE’s customer database management system.
- Administer WAXIE's sales support tools (i.e. Customer Relationship Management database and Pricing/Contract tools).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Experience in business- to- business (B2B) sales strongly preferred.
- The ability to work independently and self-manage.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and follow through skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- And most of all, a very strong ambition and drive to thrive at WAXIE!
WAXIE Sanitary Supply is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Back to top