Outside Sales Representative
We know what you are thinking... selling toilet paper? Well, WAXIE has been in business doing just that (and a lot more) since 1945. We have a great family culture which you can see on our Instagram page and also on Glassdoor with our 4.6 rating.
So what is the job? The job is a "Sales Rep" who will focus on helping to grow our business primarily in Hayward, Oakland, and Berkeley but also other parts of the East Bay.
Who are we looking for? WAXIE is looking for someone who is a problem solver. We need someone who can partner with a customer and help them come up with solutions to keep their buildings and work areas cleaner, healthier, greener, and Safer.
The job entails getting new business and also managing existing business. So part "hunter" and part "farmer".
Our WAXIE office is located in Livermore, CA but most of your time will be spent in the East Bay territory with current and potential customers. From time to time (roughly 3-5 times a month) you may be required to travel to the Livermore location for sales meetings, meetings with your manager, training, performance appraisals, etc.
The Livermore location is run by a General Manager who manages two Sales Managers and one Operations Manager. You will be reporting to one of those two Sales Managers. Want to see which one? Click here.
- Manage existing customer base attempting to increase sales by introducing new products and solutions.
- Research and target new business opportunities to help grow new business.
- Create business proposals after visiting with customers and analyzing where WAXIE can provide value and possibly reduce costs.
- Develop business reviews with customers to highlight the value that WAXIE brings to their organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- Outside sales, business development, and account management experience.
- Organized and able to self-manage.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and follow through skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
WAXIE Sanitary Supply is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Meet Some of WAXIE Sanitary Supply's Employees
E-commerce Analyst, Corporate Office
Alex oversees the WAXIE e-commerce website, merchandising popular products and improving search functions to help users find what they’re looking for and ensure each feature functions properly.
Back to top