Outside Sales Rep - Sacramento
At WAXIE, our Sales team is passionate about helping businesses achieve cleaner, healthier, greener, and safer facilities. Not only are they outgoing and self-starting individuals, they are also hunters and consultants that provide customized solutions to grow existing accounts and develop new business relationships.
Our Outside Sales Reps start with a competitive initial base salary. The initially salary allows you to learn WAXIE’s systems, internal processes, and become familiar with our products and the jan/san industry. You will eventually transition into an uncapped commission structure, receiving recurring commissions from your accounts.
Join a lucrative, $51 billion dollar industry and reap the benefits of residual returns, opportunities for innovation, and relationship building in an endless market of potential customers.
- Learn to hunt and develop new business by providing customers with consultative support and active communication.
- Assist Sales team by targeting dormant leads and transform leads into new accounts.
- Develop skills to manage a territory’s activity, development, and repeat sales.
- Master administering sales support tools (i.e. Customer Relationship Management database and Pricing/Contract tools).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Competitive and independent spirit.
- Organized and able to self-manage.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and follow through skills.
- Retail, customer service, or sales experience strongly preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
WAXIE Sanitary Supply is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Back to top