Night Warehouse Worker
- Ontario, CA
At WAXIE, distribution is the heart of what we do. Each of our warehouses carry a full stock of sanitary supplies and janitorial equipment to quickly and efficiently meet our customer’s needs. This wouldn’t be possible without our “behind the scenes” warehouse crew, committed to sustaining a safe and harmonious day-to-day operation. Led by a Warehouse Manager, our team ensures inventory is properly received, distributed, and shipped to our customers- the WAXIE way!
If you’re the type of person who likes to roll up your sleeves and work hard with a great team, our Night Shift Warehouse Worker opportunity might be right for you!
Scheduled hours for this position are 6PM to 3AM, Monday through Friday with the potential for overtime.
- Utilize RF devices to properly pick merchandise for palletization in a team environment.
- Strategically build and palletize loads for local distribution.
- Load delivery trucks per load sheet guidelines.
- Process and pack orders for shipment via UPS Worldship.
- Other duties as assigned.
- One year of experience in a warehouse environment required.
- Previous experience utilizing material handling equipment (forklift, scissor lift, electric pallet jack, manual pallet jack, hand truck and baler) required.
- Knowledge of RF system a plus.
- Ability to safely lift 50 pounds.
WAXIE Sanitary Supply is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
We encourage applicants to apply as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s religion.
Back to top