Night Warehouse Worker
- Mesa, AZ
At WAXIE, distribution is the heart of what we do. Each of our warehouses carry a full stock of sanitary supplies and janitorial equipment to quickly and efficiently meet our customer’s needs. This wouldn’t be possible without our “behind the scenes” warehouse crew, committed to sustaining a safe and harmonious day-to-day operation. Led by a Warehouse Manager, our team ensures inventory is properly received, distributed, and shipped to our customers- the WAXIE way!
If you’re the type of person who likes to roll up your sleeves and work hard with a great team, our Night Shift Warehouse Worker opportunity might be right for you!
This position is located in Mesa, Arizona.
Scheduled hours for this position are 5PM to 2AM with the potential for overtime.
Compensation for this position is $16.25 per hour.
- Utilize RF devices to properly pick merchandise for palletization in a team environment.
- Strategically build and palletize loads for local distribution.
- Load delivery trucks per load sheet guidelines.
- Process and pack orders for shipment via UPS Worldship.
- Other duties as assigned.
- One year of experience in a warehouse environment required.
- Previous experience utilizing material handling equipment (forklift, scissor lift, electric pallet jack, manual pallet jack, hand truck and baler) required.
- Knowledge of RF system a plus.
- Ability to safely lift 50 pounds.
WAXIE Sanitary Supply is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
We encourage applicants to apply as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s religion.
Back to top