Lead Warehouse Worker
Each of our warehouses carry a full stock of sanitary supplies and janitorial equipment to quickly and efficiently meet our customer’s needs. This wouldn’t be possible without our “behind the scenes” warehouse crew, committed to sustaining a safe and harmonious day-to-day operation. Our team ensures inventory is properly received, distributed, and shipped to our customers- the WAXIE way!
If you’re the type of person who likes to roll up your sleeves, work hard, and lead a great team then our Lead Day Shift Warehouse Worker opportunity might be right for you!
- Lead day warehouse team and relay daily pertinent information from management.
- Ensure safety procedures and guidelines are followed.
- Train new team members on WAXIE's system and processes.
- Utilize RF devices to properly pick merchandise for palletization in a team environment.
- Strategically build and palletize loads for local distribution.
- Handle inbound/outbound with accuracy and attention to detail
- Load and unload delivery trucks per load sheet guidelines.
- Process and pack orders for shipment via UPS Worldship.
- Occasional driving
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous exposure to leadership in a warehouse environment.
- Previous experience utilizing material handling equipment (forklift, order picker, electric pallet jack, manual pallet jack, hand truck and baler) preferred.
- Knowledge of RF system a plus.
- Ability to maintain clear communication with various departments and team memebers
- Clean driving record
- Ability to safely lift 50 pounds.
WAXIE Sanitary Supply is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Meet Some of WAXIE Sanitary Supply's Employees
Sales Manager, San Diego
Umahl oversees a team of nine sales representatives, ensuring they each have the tools they need to succeed and meet growth goals each sales period.
Back to top