To continually maintain a high level of cleanliness in all areas of the building except the warehouse and shop.
- Take trash-out of building daily or as frequently as needed to prevent over-filling of trash cans.
- Check "high usage" areas such as lunchrooms, restrooms, and certain work areas twice per day and take trash-out as required.
- Vacuum or dust mop and spot mop all areas daily.
- Damp mop and disinfect lunchroom and rest room floors daily.
- Spot treat carpets daily.
- Thoroughly vacuum and edge all carpeted areas daily.
- Spot clean walls, doors, counters, furniture and fixtures as required.
- Thoroughly clean and disinfect all toilets, urinals, water fountains and sinks daily.
- Refill disposable supplies in executive lounge and rest rooms as required.
- Inspect and spot clean rest rooms and lunchrooms in the afternoon in addition to thorough morning cleaning.
- Clean all entry glass weekly or more often as required.
- Perform other related cleaning projects as assigned by Sr. Janitor and Supervisor.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25lbs.
- Ability to bend, stoop and kneel on a regular basis.
- Follow safe practices when disposing of trash and cleaning spills.
- Must speak and understand English.
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to effectively interact with a diverse employee population.
- Must be willing to work early a.m. shift (4:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.)
Meet Some of WAXIE Sanitary Supply's Employees
E-commerce Analyst, Corporate Office
Alex oversees the WAXIE e-commerce website, merchandising popular products and improving search functions to help users find what they’re looking for and ensure each feature functions properly.
Back to top