At WAXIE, distribution is the heart of what we do. Each of our warehouses carry a full stock of sanitary supplies and janitorial equipment to quickly and efficiently meet our customer’s needs. This wouldn’t be possible without our warehouse crew and drivers committed to sustaining a safe and harmonious day-to-day operation. Led by a Warehouse Manager, this hybrid role encompasses all aspects of our distribution from our busy warehouse to being out on the road delivering products to our valued customers.
If you’re the type of person who likes to roll up your sleeves and work hard with a great team, our Warehouse/Driver opportunity might be right for you!
- Load and unload common carrier freight and WAXIE delivery trucks.
- Receive and unload vendor deliveries per WAXIE guidelines.
- Put product away in designated areas using RF devices.
- Maintain accurate inventory and product labeling.
- Work as team to build and shrink wrap safe and transportable pallets.
- Deliver WAXIE product from our warehouse throughout the local area.
- Unload orders and stock merchandise at customer sites according to customer specifications.
- Inspect merchandise with customer upon delivery and obtain customer signature; on occasion, collect cash or check payments.
- Perform all pre-trip and post-trip inspections (Daily Vehicle Inspection Records).
- Relay and document information regarding customer-specific time windows for deliveries, vehicle restrictions, and other pertinent information
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous exposure to warehouse environment.
- Previous experience utilizing material handling equipment (forklift, order picker, electric pallet jack, manual pallet jack, hand truck and baler) preferred.
- Valid driver’s license in the state in which you reside.
- HAZMAT and Airbrake endorsements.
- Delivery driver experience preferred.
- Clean driving record (MVR).
- Ability to navigate directions and read maps.
- Excellent customer service skills a must.
- Knowledge of RF system a plus.
- Ability to independently lift 50 lbs.
WAXIE Sanitary Supply is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Back to top