Customer Service Representative
At WAXIE, exceptional customer service is the backbone of who we are and the focus of everything we do. We are committed to building and maintaining lasting relationships by providing an industry-leading customer experience. We listen to our customers and provide solutions through excellent hands-on service, training, and education. All of this couldn’t be done without our top-of-the-line Customer Service team. That’s where you come in!
- Engage with customers to resolve matters on product pricing and concerns in regards to product receipt. Research customer needs and communicate responses via telephone, e-mail, fax and in-person.
- Assist customers with online ordering through account set-up, order administration, and training on WAXIE’s online ordering system ([email protected]).
- Input customer orders to WAXIE’s inventory management system (AS400).
- Support Sales team by referring new business leads and assist with inquiries on pricing and other customer requests.
- Maintain showroom cleanliness and facilitate proper merchandise stocking, rotation, and labeling.
- Participate in vendor product training to stay up-to-date on product knowledge.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous customer service and cash handling experience preferred.
- A high level of professionalism with a positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
WAXIE Sanitary Supply is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Meet Some of WAXIE Sanitary Supply's Employees
Sales Manager, San Diego
Umahl oversees a team of nine sales representatives, ensuring they each have the tools they need to succeed and meet growth goals each sales period.
Back to top