At WAXIE, our Human Resources team of professionals are hands-on and act both tactically and strategically to maximize the engagement and success of our employees. We are looking for a team oriented, roll up your sleeves Recruiter. This job can fluctuate between heavy sourcing and heavy screening depending on applicant flow.
- Meet with management to identify needs when a job requisition opens.
- Post and maintain position(s) internally/externally via Applicant Tracking System (iCIMS).
- Source and identify qualified candidates by conducting preliminary phone interviews.
- Pass along qualified candidates to hiring team.
- Coordinate onsite interviews with candidate and hiring team.
- Debrief with team after interviews to identify potential hires and/or feedback on candidates not selected.
- Develop talent pipelines (iCIMS Connect).
- Conduct pre-employment screening process on identified candidate.
- Negotiate compensation with candidate considering market trends, internal equity, and hiring team budgets.
- Draft offer and employment agreements, extend offer, and obtain signed agreements from candidate.
Monitors the communication flow for all positions with focus on internal applicants, referrals, etc. ensuring all parties are well informed of where they stand in the overall process.
Ensures disposition codes are completed for all applicants.
- Work closely with location specific HR representative on documentation handoff to ensure a smooth onboarding transition.
Assists with Affirmative Action Plans (AAP) each year.
Sends weekly metric reports covering: total applicants, total qualified, total onsite interviews, etc. for each location.
Backup to other HR personnel as needed.
- Career fair promotion.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous Applicant Tracking System experience preferred. ICIMS is a plus!
- Previous administrative experience required.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Previous experience working in a small-medium sized business.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and communicate workload to hiring teams.
- Ability to retain confidential information.
- Flexibility to an ever changing environment.
- Ability to interact and effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Flexibility for occasional travel upon business needs.
WAXIE Sanitary Supply is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Meet Some of WAXIE Sanitary Supply's Employees
E-commerce Analyst, Corporate Office
Alex oversees the WAXIE e-commerce website, merchandising popular products and improving search functions to help users find what they’re looking for and ensure each feature functions properly.
Back to top