Chemical & Equipment Specialist
WAXIE is seeking a Chemical & Equipment Specialist. This individual needs to have passion for selling, educating and assisting businesses to keep their facilities cleaner, healthier, greener and safer.
The primary role of this position is to drive and grow business. This position is tasked with developing and implementing sales programs for all accounts focused on growing chemical and equipment sales for WAXIE. Must continually develop work-with schedules with sales consultants and managers as well as proactively create sales opportunities.
This is a client facing position that requires a self-starting individual who can self-motivate. WAXIE prepares you for this role by offering ongoing training, dedicated support staff, and a solid company name that has been in business since 1945.
- Responsible for attaining sales quotas.
- Plan and execute objectives for major account penetration with the appropriate Sales Consultant or sales manager emphasizing equipment sales.
- Perform demonstrations and present equipment options to customers.
- Assist in maintaining inventory and sample room levels.
- Maintain equipment demonstration vehicle. Must always be clean, organized and inventoried.
- Develop new accounts and work with sales management to assign these opened opportunities to Sales Consultants.
- Identify customer needs and recommend appropriate products, systems, and programs to expand sales and product mix.
- Develop sales with newly introduced equipment and chemicals.
- Communicate with and train Sales Consultants.
- Participate in sales meetings, Lunch and Learns and customer training seminars.
- Work with manager to create touch projects to emphasize service to our customers and create sales.
- Secure, expand and grow equipment sales within existing accounts.
- Develop new markets and uses for WAXIE chemical and equipment products.
- Identify customer needs by recommending appropriate products, systems and programs to expand sales and product mix.
- Interface with representatives of manufacturers.
- Capture all activity in CRM program.
- Utilize electronic calendar.
- Produce weekly and monthly activity logs.
- Provide monthly pipeline report.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Must be a strong team player
- Bilingual strongly preferred
- Ability to travel throughout the state of AZ
- Ability to interact professionally with vendors, customers and division personnel.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with a CRM product preferred
- Previous experience with AS400 preferred
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and various deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong demonstrated ability to work independently and build strong relationships
- Strong interpersonal, selling ,and presentation skills
- Wilson Learning training a plus
- 3+ year sales experience
- Previous experience developing and implementing training programs a plus
- Previous experience in the Jan/San industry preferred
- Must have a clean driving record
WAXIE Sanitary Supply is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Meet Some of WAXIE Sanitary Supply's Employees
E-commerce Analyst, Corporate Office
Alex oversees the WAXIE e-commerce website, merchandising popular products and improving search functions to help users find what they’re looking for and ensure each feature functions properly.
Back to top