Chemical & Equipment Specialist
At WAXIE, our Sales team is passionate about helping businesses achieve cleaner, healthier, greener, and safer facilities. Not only are they outgoing and self-starting individuals, they are also hunters and consultants that provide customized solutions to grow existing accounts and develop new business relationships.
As a Chemical & Equipment Specialists, you would work closely with our team of Account Consultants and specialize in chemical and equipment sales. This position develops sales programs for all accounts in addition to coordinating schedules with the Sales and Sales Management teams. This role promotes the WAXIE brand and key vendor products at sales meetings, field sales work, seminars and other forums.
Join a lucrative, $51 billion dollar industry and reap the benefits of residual returns, opportunities for innovation, and relationship building in an endless market of potential customers!
- Develop and schedule field support and educational training programs for sales consultants and sales managers emphasizing both WAXIE brand chemical products, systems and equipment sales.
- Assist sales consultant with equipment demonstrations on-site and at customer locations.
- Participate in establishing objectives and goals for WAXIE brand chemical products, systems and equipment.
- Responsible for attaining goals and objectives for assigned products, systems, and equipment.
- Plan and execute objectives for major account penetration with the appropriate sales consultant or sales manager emphasizing WAXIE brand chemical products, systems and equipment.
- Create target account list within each WAXIE division.
- Develop WAXIE brand chemical and equipment sales within existing accounts.
- Develop new markets and uses for existing WAXIE products.
- Develop sales with new equipment introduced.
- Responsible for communicating activities/results to all WAXIE general managers (includes field work, training, support activities and competitive product and market issues).
- Coordinate with the Education Department and conduct Chemical 101 Training quarterly.
- Interface with Education Department to develop, implement and review training posture related to knowledge base of WAXIE brand chemical products, systems and equipment.
- Interface with representatives of manufacturers of assigned WAXIE brands and key equipment partners.
- Coordinate effective use of manufacturer representatives with training, field work, blitz campaigns and establishing mutual targets.
- Responsible for the tracking, monitoring and performance of all WAXIE brand chemical and equipment sales within division.
- Participate in product selection testing and evaluation process of new products.
- Maintain equipment demo vehicle in workable and neat manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Self-motivated with the ability to follow through on assignments with little supervision.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel to customer locations with maintained clean driving record.
- Ability to interact professionally with vendors, customers and division personnel.
- Previous sales or customer service experience.
- Ability to work independently and build strong relationships
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, selling, and presentation skills.
- Training abilities to enhance customer knowledge.
- Janitorial supply or related industry experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
WAXIE Sanitary Supply is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Back to top