At WAXIE, having a strong administrative support staff is essential to running a successful operation. This position will be responsible for performing administrative assistance to our General Manager, Sales Managers, Operations Manager, and Warehouse Manager.
- Create and edit correspondence, presentations, memos, proposals, bids, flyers, lists, forms, and special projects for the General Manager, Sales Managers, Operations Manager, and Warehouse Manager.
- Assist in planning employee and customer banquets and activities, meetings or get–togethers. This will include, but not limited to, Employee of the Quarter meeting, the year-end holiday party, summer picnic, sales banquet, vendor meetings, and staff meetings.
- Serve as back-up to administrative HR related duties i.e. form completion, on-boarding, exit-interviews, benefit enrollments.
- Create and continuously update a relational database to store critical customer information.
- Run and analyze monthly margin reports for sales reps to ensure maximum product profitability.
- Create, implement, and enhance tracking systems for customer leads such as email blasts, correspondence, and tracking dashboards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous high level administrative assistant experience.
- Efficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous AS400 (Aplus) experience preferred.
- Previous customer service experience a plus.
- Ability to multi-task between several projects.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
WAXIE Sanitary Supply is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Back to top