Account Consultant I
At WAXIE, our Sales team is passionate about helping businesses achieve cleaner, healthier, greener, and safer facilities. Not only are they outgoing and self-starting individuals, they are also hunters and consultants that provide customized solutions to grow existing accounts and develop new business relationships.
Our Outside Sales Representatives start with a competitive initial base salary. The initially salary allows our reps to learn WAXIE’s systems, internal processes, and become familiar with our products and the jan/san industry. Our reps eventually transition to an uncapped pay structure where their earning potential is unlimited.
Join a lucrative, $51 billion dollar industry and reap the benefits of residual returns, opportunities for innovation, and relationship building in an endless market of potential customers.
- Hunt and Develop new business by providing customers with consultative support and active communication.
- Target dormant leads and transform leads into new accounts.
- Manage a territory’s activity, development, and repeat sales.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Competitive and independent spirit.
- Organized and able to self-manage.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and follow through skills.
- Retail, customer service, or sales experience strongly preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
WAXIE Sanitary Supply is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Meet Some of WAXIE Sanitary Supply's Employees
Sales Manager, San Diego
Umahl oversees a team of nine sales representatives, ensuring they each have the tools they need to succeed and meet growth goals each sales period.
Back to top