Apprentice Engineer - Retail
Essential Job Duties
- Respond promptly to service requests related to property maintenance and cleanliness.
- Establish and maintain positive relations with tenants and vendors.
- Responsible for learning the following duties: replacing bulbs and ballast, minor plumbing repairs, painting, snow removal
- Responsible for maintenance and cleanliness of assigned property’s indoor and outside space, vacant space, and parking lots.
- Ensure exterior site as well as interior areas are kept clean of trash, debris, etc.
Experience and Qualifications
- High School Diploma
- 2 years of experience required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Eager to learn the retail engineering field.
- Ability to speak English clearly as well as able to read and write English.
- Possess knowledge of safe and efficient operation of all equipment, power and hand tools.
- Ability to promote and contribute toward maintaining a high standard in the operation and appearance of assigned building(s).
- Ability to organize work assignments and complete them in a timely manner.
Meet Some of Washington REIT's Employees
As an Investment and Asset Management Analyst, Alex focuses primarily on the financial analysis of commercial real estate in the Washington, DC MSA.
Back to top