Senior Product Designer – UX
Warby Parker is on the lookout for a Senior Product Designer focusing on user experience to help create some of the smartest, seamless shopping experiences on the web. We seek someone who can not only translate the Warby Parker brand into a user-friendly experience across all properties—mobile, desktop, email, retail, and everything in between—but can also help create new ways for flow and function; someone who uses UX, design, and prototypes to tell their story and heighten an experience. We’re searching for someone who will always be thinking of smarter, cleaner, and quicker ways to help our customers interact with our products and brand.
So, if you're looking to join a team that is passionate about creating the best shopping experiences while using analytics, prototyping, testing and quick iterations to do so, then we have a job for you!
What you’ll do:
- Identify key areas throughout the site that can be enhanced, justifying your recommendations with data, balancing both user and business goals, and continually striving for improvements across the entire customer experience, uses a mobile lens to structure you insights and story
- Work closely with design, development and brand teams to suggest, refine, and edit prototypes for each stage of the product design cycle
- Prototype in some way, shape, or form—we’re looking for that magical being that thinks UX, but can design enough to explain an idea or system and make it come to life in some way
- Develop scripts, user testing plans, facilitate usability testing, and research and synthesize document findings, along with user research, into meaningful insights
- Share those perspectives and insights throughout the entire product design cycle, including the ideation/planning, development, and post-deployment stages
Who you are:
- Equipped with 5+ years of designing experiences on the web, from mobile to desktop— e-commerce experience a plus
- Someone with a demonstrated knack for creating engaging user experiences and able to empathize with a wide range of customer needs
- Known for a strong eye, attention to details, and creative problem-solving that can be spoken to other team members and departments at a leadership level
- Passionate—like, cheerleader enthusiasm—about seamless and scalable web experiences
- Resourceful and flexible, with exceptional teamwork skills, able to work in a fast-paced, high-productivity environment under tight deadlines
- An expert in creating quality deliverables using tools like Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, Keynote, and Omnigraffle
- Equipped with a conceptual understanding of foundational web technologies, responsive design, and agile methodology
About Warby Parker:
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping. We focus on the bigger picture, too: social innovation is woven into the DNA of our company, and for every pair of glasses purchased, a pair is distributed to someone in need.
Because all work and no play makes a dull office, we fill our days with snacks, surprises, pneumatic tubes, and, when appropriate, costumes. As a team member at Warby Parker, you can also look forward to company outings, guest speakers, volunteering opportunities, and brain-stimulating activities.
In 2015, Fast Company named us the #1 Most Innovative Company. We’re also a certified B Corporation, which means that we are held to the highest standards of social and environmental performance.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible “My Time” vacation policy
- Parental leave policy
- Retirement savings plan (401k)
- Free eyewear (discounts for friends and family!)
- Health & wellness stipend
- Biannual team outings
Meet Some of Warby Parker's Employees
Warby’s big events, from its SxSW shows to its Holiday Pop-Up, have been a huge success—not to mention, refreshingly nontraditional for an eyewear brand. And that's all thanks to Isabel’s work pulling them together.
Back to top