Full Stack Software Engineer
Warby Parker is on the lookout for Full Stack Software Engineers to join our 50+ person, on-site Engineering team and help build the next great lifestyle brand. So, if you’re thirsty for knowledge and looking to work on a small, collaborative team, then you’ve come to the right place. Sound good? Take a peek below (and check out our blog The Oculists)!
What you'll do:
- Build and improve software systems for a fast-growing, disruptive e-commerce company
- Collaborate in one of our agile teams, learning anything necessary to deliver exceptional technology
- Participate in code reviews and help maintain high standards of code quality
- Deliver limited-defect products through ubiquitous test automation
Who you are:
- An engineering whiz with at least 3 years of professional programming experience
- An admirer of beautiful code (and you have the desire to work on small, collaborative teams with people who share the same love)
- A quick learner and problem solver
- Equipped with impressive programming and web application development skills
- An aptitude and inclination for learning new domains quickly
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
- A curious type with an insatiable hunger for knowledge and skill sharing
- Experience working in Python
- Experience in eCommerce
- Contribution to Open Source projects
- DevOps practices and principle
- Data Modeling/SQL
- Experience working with or for nonprofits
About Warby Parker
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand offering designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially-conscious businesses. By cutting out the middlemen and engaging directly with consumers, we're able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including shipping. There's a bigger picture, too: social innovation is woven into the DNA of the company, and for every pair of glasses purchased, a pair is distributed to someone in need.
Since all work and no play makes a dull office, we're thoroughly committed to infusing our days with surprises, brain stimulating activities, and, when appropriate, costumes. As a team member at Warby Parker you can look forward to company outings, guest speakers, and all sorts of other goodness.
In 2015, Fast Company named us the #1 Most Innovative Company. We’re also a certified B Corporation, which means that we are held to the highest standards of social and environmental performance.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible “My Time” vacation policy
- Parental leave policy
- Retirement savings plan (401k)
- Free eyewear (discounts for friends and family!)
- Health & wellness stipend
- Quarterly team outings
Meet Some of Warby Parker's Employees
Director of Online Experience
Tim's job is to make the experience of buying Warby glasses online even better. That requires a solid handle on data analysis, and just plain good intuition for creating a great aesthetic. Fortunately, Tim’s got both.
Back to top