Customer Experience – Senior Operations Manager
Here at Warby Parker, we’re obsessed with providing our customers with an extraordinary shopping, ownership, and customer service experience. As the Customer Experience Sr. Operations Manager, you’ll be instrumental in shaping the future of ecommerce retail and flipping the script when it comes to the traditional customer service philosophy.
You’ll report directly to the Director of Customer Experience and work closely with technology, product, retail, and online teams to implement, maintain and, most importantly, improve processes and systems that innovate the customer experience industry.
What you’ll do:
- Drive game-changing strategies to build best-in-class customer relations and order fulfillment technology systems, including: order management system, CRM, phone system, and many more
- Continually measure and evaluate all work processes using lean, DMAIC, and other improvement methods—identifying root causes and implementing corrective actions to improve accuracy, productivity, and quality
- Develop action plans in support of driving process improvements to keep pace with our explosive growth while motivating others to meet the challenges of a performance-based culture
- Champion cross-functional projects with Retail Operations and Product Management teams to ensure a seamless customer experience through all channels
- Demonstrate ability to influence, manage, and present ideas via clear written and oral communication
- Manage and build out an incredible Customer Experience Operations team
Who you are:
- Thrilled by the challenge of building and managing a high-performing team
- You love developing individuals at all stages of their careers, and you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Demonstrate the ability to manage, influence, and present ideas via clear written and oral communication
- Able to handle multiple competing priorities and adapt to a flexible and fast-paced environment
- Driven by a fresh perspective and entrepreneurial spirit (our Customer Experience team has no script and neither do you)
- Eager to challenge the status quo of traditional retail
- Kind, sincere, and energetic
- Passionate about social innovation and doing good in the world
- Super serious about your work (without taking yourself too seriously)
- Direct experience in Customer Service or Retail E-Commerce Operations
- Extremely comfortable in running large-scale customer service operations in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Solid understanding of the latest technologies and systems—you’re always looking for ways to improve processes from a technical standpoint
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and coordinate across functional teams
- 2+ years experience in Operations/Lean/Six Sigma
About Warby Parker:
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping. We focus on the bigger picture, too: social innovation is woven into the DNA of our company, and for every pair of glasses purchased, a pair is distributed to someone in need.
Because all work and no play makes a dull office, we fill our days with snacks, surprises, pneumatic tubes, and, when appropriate, costumes. As a team member at Warby Parker, you can also look forward to company outings, guest speakers, volunteering opportunities, and brain-stimulating activities.
In 2015, Fast Company named us the #1 Most Innovative Company. We’re also a certified B Corporation, which means that we are held to the highest standards of social and environmental performance.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible “My Time” vacation policy
- Parental leave policy
- Retirement savings plan (401k)
- Free eyewear (discounts for friends and family!)
- Health & wellness stipend
- Quarterly team outings
Back to top