(USA) Senior Manager, Renewable Power & Energy Project Management - Rel- Senior Manager, Implementation - Energy Resilience
- Rogers, AR
What you'll do...
- Project Implementation for Energy Resilience with a key focus on electrical switchgear, utility infrastructure, distributed generation, and energy resilience programs.
- Develops and leads multiple cross-functional projects by anticipating and understanding current process and value gaps; benchmarking industry best practices.
- Partnering with engineering firms, suppliers, contractors, and compliance to establish project scopes, design specifications, timelines, and implementation procedures.
- Ensures project quality is consistent with design specifications; observing project construction activity when necessary; responding to system implementation problems; negotiating with retail operations, cross functional teams, and systems groups to translate project obligations and requesting necessary design changes during the construction phase in order to meet budget, timeline, and quality standards.
- Meets established project construction timelines by maintaining master schedules; ensuring contractors are provided accurate and timely information; verifying material procurement and delivery schedules; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; controlling expenses; requesting modified completion target dates; and providing regular project status reports.
- Monitors projects by assessing project performance in real-time via web-based portals; proposing remedies for projects that are underperforming; and providing technical feedback on projects.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and company standards by conducting inspections of energy project construction sites; maintaining certifications; issuing project construction change directives; testing materials; and suspending work. Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning. Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy. Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or related field and 2 years experience in engineering, business, construction management, or related field OR 5 years experience in engineering, business, construction management, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Leadership of cross-functional task forces or projects, Project Management, Sustainability - Environmental
Bachelors: Law, Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Engineering General
Primary Location...2608 Se J St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Back to top