(USA) Senior Manager II, Business Development and Strategic Alliances
- Sunnyvale, CA
What you'll do...
Senior Manager II/Associate Director, Strategic Alliances & Business Development
Walmart is seeking a talented individual to join the Strategic Partnerships team to develop our strategy, and business development activities with strategic partners like Google, Apple, Microsoft and others. For this role, we are seeking a candidate with leadership potential, ability to work across internal and external stakeholders, experience with strategy formation and/or programmatic management, strong executive presentation development, and top notch relationship building skills.
As part of the corporate strategic partnerships team, you will be part of a high performing organization that works alongside corporate strategy and corporate development to build Walmart's ecosystem to capture greater share of customer engagement, and to create new revenue and profit streams.
To be successful in this role, you must be an excellent communicator, highly motivated, equal parts left and right brain, effective working across multiple, cross-functional teams, and able to get things done quickly. The ability to synthesize multiple sources of information across business, product, and technology and translate them effectively into short, medium, and long-term roadmaps via analysis and prioritization is a must.
If you have extensive experience working with investment banking, management consulting, business development, and or emerging technology, you are the ideal match for this opportunity.
In this role, you will:
- Be directly responsible for managing Walmart's most significant alliances individually and working with the Director or Senior Director of Strategic Partnerships.
- Ability to build financial models and presentations that convey effective narrative, outline strategic tradeoffs and drive executive decision making
- Collaborate and drive internal and external stakeholders to consensus across strategy, business, product, engineering, and finance
- Navigate complex business and technology relationships internally and externally
- Effectively present and influence senior executives across technology, media, telecom and CPG
- B.S. degree in business or a technical field, Top tier M.B.A. preferred
- 7+ years of experience in management consulting or technology partnerships preferred.
- Distinctive problem-solving skills combined with impeccable business judgment
- Experience managing complex projects, driving retail/eCommerce operations, building digital products or selling emerging technology products, software or services are a plus
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, or related field and 4 years' experience in business development, market development, product development, or related area OR 6 years' experience in business development, market development, product development, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Sales, Supervising Associates, Working on cross-functional teams or projects
Masters: Business Administration
Back to top