(USA) Senior Manager I, Facilities Maintenance, HVAC/R- FL, GA, AL
- Jacksonville, FL
What you'll do...
**Remote role to cover Florida, Georgia, Alabama with approximately 90% travel
The Sr. Manager I - HVAC/R will support our Outsource Partner City FM with all related HVAC / R issues that may arise at roughly 350 Walmart stores. The Manager will also be responsible for identifying trends in their assigned region and providing expert-level knowledge in HVAC/R.
- Directs heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration, plumbing, electrical, and critical power maintenance and service operations
- Supports and directs Regional Facility Managers, and HVAC / R Supervisors within City FM
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration industry laws, regulations, and guidelines
- Ensures financial sustainability
- Maintains project oversight of outsourced vendor work
- Manages complex projects and department budget
- Oversees execution of sustainability initiatives to meet Environmental Protection Agency compliance programs
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 10 years of supervisory experience in the HVAC/R field
- Grocery Retail Refrigeration Preferred
- Proficient in EMS Systems
- 2 yr. Associates Degree in Applied Science or equivalent
- E.P.A. Certification.
- Valid Driver's License
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, Business, Management, or related field and 4 years' experience in facilities management, construction management, engineering, or related field OR 6 years' experience in facilities management, construction management, engineering, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Managing project budgets, Supervisory
Masters: Business Administration
Back to top