(USA) Senior Director, Merchandise Planning And Replenishment - WEC
- New York, NY
What you'll do...
Bonobos is looking for a Senior Director of Planning who possesses excellent judgment, inventory discipline and innovative solutions to drive growth and profitability.
At Bonobos, we are redefining the process by which men buy clothes. As the first digitally native apparel company in the US, we are poised to make groundbreaking advances in how customers shop. Bonobos is uniquely positioned to delight customers via multiple channels; through our website - www.bonobos.com, the Guide shop/Retail locations as well as our multiple wholesale accounts. We are inventing the future of retail ensuring our customers remain fanatical about our clothes and brand.
We are looking for a highly experienced Head of Planning to join our company to add leadership, innovation and depth of expertise to our planning processes. As the he Head of Planning will you report directly to the Chief Merchant and will lead the planning strategy, execution and process overseeing a talented team of planners. You will represent the function and collaborate across the entire business with Merchandising, Production, Guide shop/Retail, Operations & Marketing teams.
What you'll do...
- Lead, inspire and coach a team of talented planners
- Oversee the planning for our omni channel multi-category business
- Guard company profitability and margin while delivering on high delight/NPS ratings
- Ideate and deliver creative solutions to ensure the business delivers on growth objectives and priorities
- In partnership with merchandising and finance develop and maintain yearly product plans by category and price point
- In partnership with merchandising team, align on assortment goals to deliver on customer relevancy that surprises and delights
- Lead the company promotional calendar to balance sales, inventory and margin that minimize off price behavior
- Oversee monthly company OTB needs by channel, category, price and other inventory priorities
- Establish and analyze KPI's and report out daily/monthly/weekly on performance as well as lead quarterly hindsight's for the business
- Champion and collaborate with cross functional teams in Technology and Data science to implement, develop, and enhance planning tools and processes that support integrity, innovation, and best practices
- Recommend changes in process to improve efficiencies
- Provide timely direction and feedback to direct reports to foster skill development and performance improvement
- Have 10+ years of merchandise planning or other relevant experience
- Are a self-starter, solution oriented, and results focused
- Are excited to build processes and reports to analyze sales, stock and profitability across business segments
- Passion and constantly curious about the customer and retail industry
- Are excited to get scrappy and dig into business drivers
- Have strong communication skills; a gifted wordsmith and a talented orator
- Is a strong leader with a proven track record in management who leads by example and hits delivery dates on or ahead of schedule?
- Relentless attention to detail, while maintaining the ability to see the overall picture and challenge the traditional path
- Work collaboratively with team members to achieve team initiatives
- Flexible and comfortable with a fast paced, always changing environment
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems
- Are able to see other points-of-view while maintaining confident direction
- Have the willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what's necessary
- Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Google docs. A benefit if you have worked in NetSuite and Anaplan
- Work hard because we love what we're doing, but also believe in balance (say hello to unlimited vacation days!)
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome co-workers that feel like family
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy - often over experience
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another
Are excited to hear from you
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Back to top