What you'll do...
Walmart is seeking a talented individual to manage strategic alliances with large technology partners like Google, Microsoft and others. For this role, we are seeking a proven leader to own the daily management and steering of strategic business & technical relationships with platform providers and help deliver an amazing Walmart experience across both consumer and enterprise opportunities.
This position will have and be responsible for direct partner interaction. You will be responsible for helping manage, evaluate, define and execute strategic initiatives as part of a high-performance organization that is rapidly inventing new ways to serve hundreds of millions of consumers that shop for their everyday needs from fresh food, household essentials, health and wellness and more.
To be successful in this role, you must be an excellent communicator, highly motivated, effective working across multiple, cross-functional teams, and able to launch and operate programs that get to market quickly. The ability to synthesize multiple variables across business, consumer experience, product, operations & technology and translate them effectively into short, medium, & long-term roadmaps via analysis & product prioritization is a must. This position will require strong PMO coordination skills and technology background.
If you have extensive experience managing complex and large projects and alliances at scale with diverse cross functional groups, you are the ideal match for this opportunity.
In this role, you will:
- Be the primary contact point internally and externally for major tech partnerships
- Define and communicate partnerships priorities and drive recurring executive business reviews
- Drive collaboration and coordination across internal and external stakeholders toward consensus
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal, listening and presentation skills, as well as crisp oral and written communications
- Rapidly launch, test, measure and iterate new experiences and products
- Navigate complex business & technology relationships
- Influence operations and product designs and overall user experience, without leaning on authority
- B.S. degree in a technical field, M.B.A. preferred
- 10+ years of post-graduate experience at a top tier management consulting firm or equivalent partnerships experience for high growth emerging technology products
- Successful shipment of end-to-end emerging product experience(s) at scale involving software, services, and or hardware
- Proven track record of managing multi-party projects with complex dependencies and requirements
- Combined technology and business background, plus strong consumer product instincts
- Distinctive problem-solving and data-driven analysis skills, combined with impeccable business judgment
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...860 W CALIFORNIA AVENUE, SUNNYVALE, CA 94086-0000, United States of America