Software Engineer III
- Rogers, AR
What you'll do...
- Assists in providing guidance to small groups of two to three engineers, including offshore associates, for assigned Engineering projects
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages small to large-sized complex projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in the discovery phase of small to medium-sized projects to come up with high level design
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides support to the business
- Troubleshoots business and production issues
Additional Preferred Qualifications - Master's degree in computer science or related field.
- Provides support to the business by responding to user questions, concerns, and issues (for example, technical feasibility, implementation strategies); researching and identifying needed solutions; determining implementation designs; providing guidance regarding implications of new and enhanced systems; identifying short and long term solutions; and directing users to appropriate contacts for issues outside of associate's domain.
- Manages small to large-sized complex projects by reviewing project requirements; translating requirements into technical solutions; researching and identifying alternative solutions; determining needed solution based on return on investment and value add to the business; gathering requested information (for example, design documents, product requirements, wire frames); writing and developing code; conducting unit testing; communicating status and issues to team members and stakeholders; collaborating with project team and cross functional teams; identifying areas of opportunity; interpreting information and identifying a solution; ensuring solution is sustainable across implementation and use; troubleshooting open issues and bug-fixes; and ensuring on-time delivery and hand-offs.
- Troubleshoots business and production issues by gathering information (for example, issue, impact, criticality, possible root cause); performing root cause analysis to reduce future issues; engaging support teams to assist in the resolution of issues; developing solutions; driving the development of an action plan; performing actions as designated in the plan; interpreting the results to determine further action; and completing online documentation.
- Participates in the discovery phase of small to medium-sized projects to come up with high level design by partnering with the product management, project management, business, and user experience teams.
- Assists in providing guidance to small groups of two to three engineers, including offshore associates, for assigned Engineering projects by proving pertinent documents, directions, examples, and timeline.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor of Science OR 4 years' experience in software engineering
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Customer Care, Customer Service, Project Management, Retail Operations, Support, Technical Strategy, Troubleshooting
Masters: Computer Science
Primary Location...805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Back to top