Skilled Facilities Maintenance Technician
- Denver, CO
What you'll do...
The Skilled Facilities Maintenance Technician will be a skilled professional responsible for all maintenance issues that may arise at numerous Walmart stores and facilities in their assigned region. This person will dispatch to their respective stores to troubleshoot and resolve the problems. The Technician will be technology-savvy, as maintenance orders will be received through ticketing software on laptops and smartphones.
Maintenance experience in any of the following areas will be highly sought after:
- Kitchen / oven / food service equipment
- Construction / retail store re-model
- Snow removal
- Forklift repair
- Manages HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and critical power maintenance and service operations
- Coordinates and completes job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages execution of sustainability initiatives to meet Environmental Protection Agency compliance programs
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability - and everything in between. Benefits for the full-time General Maintenance Technician include:
- Multiple health, vision, & dental plan options for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), & stock purchase plans
- Associate DISCOUNTS in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Vocational or Technical certification and 1 years' experience in one of the following trades: plumbing, electrical, material handling equipment, or related trade or 2 years' experience in one of the following trades: plumbing, electrical, material handling equipment, or related trade. Valid Driver's License. Eligible for a Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Back to top