Senior Manager II, Systems Management - Workday Specialist
- Rogers, AR
What you'll do...
- Drives the strategy for systems by prioritizing enhancements to existing systems; presenting system enhancements that meet compliance obligations, potential risk mitigation, and long-term business strategy; reviewing system enhancement needs and providing unique solutions; prioritizing customer requests; allocating team resources; streamlining processes and leveraging efficiencies to ensure continuous improvement; ensuring alignment of customer business strategy with system enhancements; developing business concepts; identifying systems contingency plans; and reviewing and approving implementation plans.
- Manages standardized and ad hoc systems support projects by securing internal customer needs and multi-department agreement and cooperation; designing project scope, elements, and timelines; researching and analyzing costs; developing implementation plans; assigning projects to staff for completion; coordinating with suppliers and internal resources for plan execution; adapting quickly to changing requirements; and communicating plans and status to senior management.
- Leads the governance of the systems project portfolio by leading the project management process; ensuring the integrity of the systems portfolio; representing the compliance division in the corporate project management office; evaluating and determining if projects presented are regulatory in nature; and presenting departmental projects to the corporate project management office.
- Manages strategic development, planning, and execution with key stakeholders to improve compliance by leading internal teams and customers in identifying tactical issues that reveal larger strategic needs and resourcing; developing systemic strategies and identifying future needs in partnership with key stakeholders; aligning strategy with development team strategies; developing a capital expense budget for projects to secure needed resources to accomplish established initiatives; managing the project management process; analyzing reports, audit results, and project activity information in order to identify issues or inefficiencies; and building and implementing mitigation strategies and action plans to address inefficiencies or areas of improvement.
- Manages department budgets for assigned areas of responsibility by anticipating and analyzing resource needs; securing cost estimates for needed equipment and resources; determining staff-related expenses, hardware and application upgrades, enhancements or additions, supplies, and other department expenditures; preparing final budgets; and monitoring expenditures against budget. Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field and 4 years' experience in logistics, supply chain, or related area OR 6 years' experience in logistics, supply chain, or related area. 1 year's supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Leadership of cross-functional task forces or projects
Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Back to top