Senior Manager II, Health & Wellness Finance
- Rogers, AR
What you'll do...
Group description :
H&W Finance and Strategy
We are a data driven, results-oriented Finance team focused on transforming our H&W business by partnering with senior H&W leaders and CEO's executive leadership team to influence decisions and drive outcomes to deliver shareholder value while helping our customers save money and live better.
We are dedicated to developing and implementing strategies to help Walmart more fully participate in the growing ~$3 trillion healthcare industry by leveraging our assets and strengthening customer proposition to create a reinforcing ecosystem and attractive, sustainable profit pool to fuel Enterprise growth.
Job description :
Specific responsibility scope and project ownership will flex as the business priorities shift over time.
High level responsibilities will include but won't be limited to:
- Assist in framing, developing, and managing complex analysis to drive business case development for key strategic focus areas (e.g., core business transformation)
- Work collaboratively with business partners and corporate support teams on strategy development, financial modeling and execution of high priority, high profile initiatives, including reporting for KPIs to ensure total company objectivity and maximize customer experience and shareholder return
- Develop strategic factbases and benchmarking, considering disruptive/ emerging technologies, business models, and macro issues to inform Executive level prioritization and decision making
- Assist development of strong data infrastructure in partnership with business partners and technology groups and provide sustainable analytics support to the key business iniatiatives
- Cultivate an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Contribute to strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled, engaged, and diverse & inclusive workforce
- Data-driven, comfortable working with big datasets; impact oriented analytical skillset
- Ability to package insights from analysis quickly and effectively
- Self-starter, comfortable navigating grey areas
- Familiarity with research tools/ financial systems and ability to leverage as appropriate for analysis
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence cross functionally by tailoring messaging for various audiences and stakeholders
- Experience navigating multi-functional working teams and external 3rd party support teams will be helpful
- Bachelors degree in Finance or related field and 5 years experience in finance or related field
- MBA or advanced degree in Finance, Analytics, or related field
- Proficiency in Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI tools
- Experience in healthcare industry ideal
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 4 years' experience in accounting, finance, or related area OR 6 years' experience
i n accounting, finance, or related area.
1 year's experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
1 year's supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Analyzing data and interpreting results, Microsoft Office, Working in a large, complex, matrixed organization
Masters: Business Administration
Back to top