Senior Manager II, Business Strategy-Finance
- Rogers, AR
What you'll do...
- Responsible for modeling, forecasting, trend analysis and plan management for Insource program, in coordination with RE Finance and Insource field teams.
- Provides weekly and monthly financial reports to InSource Sr Director and Directors of Operations to support data driven decision making and execution.
- Drives long-term financial planning by partnering with different departments to assess overall corporate goals; establishing and communicating information about financial targets; identifying and reporting risk levels and providing actionable insights.
- Provides feedback to management regarding risks associated with financial projects.
- Provides insight on relevant historical trends, expected future events, and retail and Facilities Maintenance trends
- Supervisory experience required to manage a team of 2
- Manages and identifies trends in complex business financials by evaluating capital projects, contractual arrangements, and business development opportunities supporting the Facilities Management Insource team
- Developing solutions and recommendations; analyzing current data; constructing financial models and conducting financial analyses of business performance; and defining future budgets, forecasts, and appropriate action plans to correct below target results or current and future financial goals and initiatives
- Partners with senior management to plan and analyze business performance by collaborating with internal and external key stakeholders for relevant information identifying gaps between business goals and stated corporate objectives
- Communicates and presents immediate and future projections, results, risks, and needs to various levels of leadership; providing feedback to senior management regarding assumed level of risk; supporting business unit budget process and strategic business plans; and providing insight on relevant historical trends, expected future events, and retail trends.
- Serves as subject matter expert by educating internal teams about bill review process and system changes
- Manages the resolution of business issues by reviewing data ; determining needed solutions that fit local needs and can be leveraged across the region; following up with stakeholders to obtain information on unresolved issues; and collaborating with cross-functional teams regarding support for solutions.
- Drives change initiatives by identifying and defining desired change and processes; validating value and priority; driving project plans to implement processes; assessing readiness for change; managing expectations; adjusting approaches to have change adopted by the entire organization; and ensuring timely project management from pilot to the execution stage.
- Manages the development and implementation of process improvements to improve business results by overseeing evaluation and execution of multiple projects; directing in consultation with leadership regarding solutions; reviewing reports; leveraging customer and operational needs across the division to identify barriers and obstacles that impact performance across the division; and benchmarking competitors' programs.
- Provides recommendations to senior management by reviewing feedback; assessing risks ; collaborating with cross-functional partners to develop program enhancements; managing the reporting and communication of key performance metrics; ensuring alignment across functional units; and communicating strategic direction to key stakeholders.
- Directs the development, prioritization, and execution of key business strategies and communication by leading cross-functional initiatives that impact store and corporate processes; overseeing the development of business programs and initiatives, customer and company communications
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Statistics, Social Science, Communications, or related field and 4 years' experience in retail merchandising, operations management, or related area OR 6 years' experience in retail merchandising, operations management, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Supervising Associates, Working on cross-functional teams or projects
Back to top