Senior Manager, Driver Acquisition Strategy (Senior Manager I, Operations, eComm)
- Daly City, CA
What you'll do...
This is a place where personal and professional growth happens. A place where tech-forward careers don't equate to fast burnout or self-serving advancement. As a Senior Manager, Strategy, Market Growth and Performance for Last Mile Delivery, you'll work as a team, grow as a team, leveraging your natural curiosity and inventive problem-solving talents to anticipate the needs of our customers. In turn, we give you access to the tools and support you need to be the best version of you. This is that place. This is Walmart.
Last Mile Delivery works on fulfilling customer demand for everything in the store at the comfort of their home. We want our customers to have every option available to shop for their needs: wherever, whenever and however they want it. We are leveraging technology we have within our company and managing partnerships as needed to give our customers the convenience they want when shopping.
The Senior Manager of Driver Acquisitions Strategy will be directly responsible for leading our end to end strategy for Driver Acquisitions on our last mile platform. You will bring a comprehensive view of strategy, process, technology and seamless execution to lead this team and improve business performance
As the biggest player in the game, we trust our associates to innovate the future of shopping. If you are motivated by complex, purposeful challenges, a Senior Manager of Strategy, Market Growth and Performance at Walmart could be the fit you've been looking for. This is that place.
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- You are able to prioritize and coordinate action plans with cross-functional teams.
- You have strong analytical and deductive reasoning skills.
- You are comfortable with shifting priorities in a fast-moving environment.
- You have proven strengths in stakeholder management and managing conflicting priorities.
- You are a stickler for processes and have great project management skills.
- You have prior experience in Driver Acquisitions and the Gig Economy Space.
You'll make an impact by:
Leading projects that improve our Acquisition KPIs
- You will design process improvement experiments and projects to improve Acquisition KPIs
- You will partner cross-functionally with different stakeholders in last mile as well as external vendors to drive business improvement.
- You will hold the responsibility of the end to end experience for a new driver that joins our last mile platform
- You will analyze our key KPIs and find opportunities in our onboarding process
- You will be building and managing business relationships and working with vendors and clients
- You will manage a team with strong leadership skills
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Operations, or related field with 1 year supervisory experience and 7 years' experience in operations, project management, or Master's Degree in Business Administration related area with 1 year supervisory experience and 5 years' experience in operations, project management, or related area
Master's Degree in Business Administration
Perks and Benefits
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company that wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve to live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Operations , or related field and 3 years' experience in operations, project
management, or related area OR 5 years' experience in operations, project management, or related area.
1 year's supervisory experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Leading a cross-functional team
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Engineering General, Masters: Operations Management
Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Back to top