Senior Director I, Business Strategy - Corporate Real Estate
- Rogers, AR
What you'll do...
The Integration lead will manage and influence a holistic roadmap for the new Home Office as well as play an integral role in engaging external and internal experts to support the design and migration to the future home office campus.
You'll make an impact by:
- Leading the development of a holistic strategy for the new home office, aggregating and aligning requirements, guiding principles, critical success factors, metrics, roadmaps, and timelines across the technology, whole health, change management, workplace and supporting workstreams
- Collaborating with HR and other internal and external stakeholders to maintain alignment of the new home office vision and strategy with broader Walmart strategy.
- Directly supporting SVP, Corporate Real Estate in managing the end-to-end home office program - planning, costing, partnering, and operations
- Guiding the technology, whole health, change management, workplace leads as well as key third-party experts
- Aggregating, reconciling, and managing requirements and guiding principles creating traceability matrix relative to budgets, roadmaps, and timelines. Where necessary provide guidance and recommendations in the event of competing and/or conflicting priorities
- Establishing critical success factors for the new home office, actively managing/reporting on program performance
- Collaborating with HR, Sustainability, Inclusion and other stakeholders to guide the development of supporting principles, programs, policies and services for the new home office
- Collaborating with finance, legal and other stakeholders key to the program development and delivery
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- You can collaborate across the workplace with a teamwork mentality
- You're driven to execute and to act quickly
- You're process-minded and look for opportunities to streamline for improved efficiency and effectiveness
- You have strong communication skills and experience with senior leadership and stakeholders
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Statistics, Social Science, Communications, or related field and 6 years' experience in retail merchandising, operations management, or related area OR 8 years' experience in retail merchandising, operations management, or related area.
2 years' supervisory experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Leading a cross-functional team
Masters: Computer Science, Masters: Engineering General, Masters: Mathematics, Masters: Supply Chain, Masters: Transportation
Back to top