Senior Data Analyst - Tech
- Rogers, AR
What you'll do...
About the Team
One word: impact.
Our 1.4 million Walmart US associates truly make the difference. By improving people decisions through science, insight, and automation, the Walmart US People Analytics team empowers our associates to do more for our customers. We influence Walmart's people policies; test & evaluate program and intervention effectiveness; create scaled AI/ML people solutions; and deliver insights that improve our associates' experience. We are a newly formed team that is growing quickly--come build with us!
About the Role
The Senior Data Analyst (Econometrics) is responsible to deliver insightful, actionable, and science-based analyses that improve decision making across people products and leadership. Senior Data Analysts are subject matter experts who partner with customers to deeply understand business problems, identify and structure meaningful measurement strategies, design experiments and interventions, and conduct in-depth statistical analysis. The Senior Data Analyst (Econometrics) has demonstrated experience using advanced analytic techniques such as modern econometric methods, multivariate statistical analysis, clustering and segmentation, experimental design and, optimization. The Senior Data Analyst partners with customers throughout the project lifecycle, including: issue identification and project ideation; hypothesis formation; data wrangling and analysis; and interpretation and recommendations.
• Consult with customers to ensure we answer the right questions; participate in scoping, planning, and design of research projects
• Develop analysis plans and create appropriate statistical models to answer complex business questions
• Interpret data and communicate complex findings to customers (leaders in HR and across the business)
• Deliver insightful and actionable recommendations; build effective relationships to influence leaders to act on the results.
• Design and execute experiments to identify causal factors; develop framework and metrics to facilitate rigorous evaluation of initiatives
• Create and contribute to the Research & Analysis community to share and leverage best practices and create standards
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Art and 2 years' data analytics experience OR 4 years' data analytics experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Clarity System, Leading project work streams, Remedy System, Retail Operations, Walmart ISD, Walmart Logistics Systems
Masters: Computer Science, Masters: Engineering General, Masters: Mathematics, Masters: Supply Chain
Back to top