Senior Coordinator, Human Resources, eComm
- Wilmington, DE
What you'll do...
- Maintains, monitors, and gathers talent movement data within human resource systems by maintaining and ensuring accuracy of employment data; extracting data from multiple systems and spreadsheets; creating reports for customers, senior management, and other stakeholders; and researching and tracking key metric data.
- Manages the offer and post-offer process for new hires by drafting offers and extending them to selected candidates; escalating offer issues to senior management or other key stakeholders; managing background screens and drug testing process and documentation; and communicating results to recruiters, candidates, and other involved parties.
- Supports the communication and training for talent movement processes by working with leadership on new processes and implementation plans; communicating new processes to field associates; serving as the point of contact for questions regarding new processes; training associates on human resources systems; assisting in change management activities to drive integration of new processes into daily routines; troubleshooting issues as they arise ; and providing feedback and recommendations regarding processes to leadership.
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; analyzing and applying information from multiple sources; monitoring progress and results; and identifying and addressing improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by explaining, guiding, and demonstrating how to apply these in executing business processes and practices; implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and assisting management with correcting ethical and compliance issues and problems.
- Leads and participates in a team environment by using and sharing resources, information, and tools; determining customer needs and business priorities; coordinating and executing work assignments; providing advice, feedback, and support to ensure timelines and work quality are achieved; and modeling and helping others with how to adapt to change or new challenges.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Data Analysis and Insights, Recruiting Experience, Walmart Human Resources Systems
Back to top