Primary Care Physician
- Orange Park, FL
What you'll do...
Walmart, the Fortune #1 Company and the Nation's largest private employer, is helping people save money and live better - and healthier lives. Walmart strives to be a center of wellbeing in the communities we serve, and we have a unique opportunity to provide access to affordable healthcare to millions of people. We need passionate healthcare professionals to help us achieve our mission.
Walmart Health and its Clinical Services Partner are Seeking Primary Care Physicians to Join Us at Our Newest Health Centers in Florida
The Primary Care Physician will be responsible for meeting, assessing and diagnosing patients in our clinic and providing them with healthcare services that meet State and National standards for caregiving. They will be responsible for prescribing patients with appropriate medication, health regimens and lifestyle adjustments that will contribute to their recovery from diagnosed health issues, prevent future health issues and/or promote a healthier life. This opportunity offers the exceptional experience in cross collaborating with other providers specialized in their fields.
- MD or DO degree from an accredited United States medical school.
- Successful completion of residency at an accredited healthcare institution.
- Board certification in Family Medicine (preferred) or Internal Medicine from the American Board of Medical Specialties or American Osteopathic Association.
- Current, unencumbered State Medical Practitioner License.
- 3+ years of experience providing primary care and diagnostic services in a clinical setting.
- 3+ years of experience prescribing appropriate medications, treatments and health regimens to treat patient health issues.
- 2+ years of experience collaborating with multiple Advanced Practice Nurses to ensure positive, effective patient experiences with our organization.
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and Department of Public Safety (DPS) registration (if applicable to state), for prescription writing.
- Is not sanctioned/excluded/disbarred from any State or Federal Health Plan and has not Opted out of Medicare participation.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Back to top