Manager II, Facilities Management Hvac/R - General Maintenance Manager - Realty - Wilmington, Dillion, Myrtle Beach, Georgetown
- Myrtle Beach, SC
What you'll do...
- Manages heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration, plumbing, electrical, and critical power maintenance and service operations by evaluating current and future projects; examining facility needs; evaluating equipment needs; identifying equipment to increase efficiency; directing temperature adjustment; analyzing systems and load requirements to determine setback modes for energy reduction; evaluating air flow and humidity needs; ensuring functioning of facility systems; developing standard operating procedures; and establishing facility maintenance inspections and preventive maintenance programs.
- Manages execution of sustainability initiatives to meet Environmental Protection Agency compliance programs by scheduling projects; resolving issues from vendors, service providers, and contractors regarding scope of work; and providing technical training.
- Manages projects by determining work assignment priority; planning work assignments; developing and maintaining workforce and manpower needs; supervising work in progress; inspecting completed assignments; creating punch lists to document discrepancies; ensuring completion of projects and assignments; and verifying and approving material requisitions and timecards. Maintains project oversight by ensuring timelines are met and coordinating changes; managing costs; Monitoring the status of work and communicating schedules; providing updates to administrative coordinator to track; ensures availability of materials and equipment; preparing labor and material cost estimates; recommending equipment and facility improvements and cost reductions; approving invoices.
- Prepares and executes budgets by developing cost estimates on requested and planned projects; approving purchases of parts, materials, equipment, and supplies; providing technical assistance and consultation to facilitate purchases; and verifying purchase receipt and acceptance. Manages department budget by gathering and trending data; validating spending related to expenses and labor; reviewing facility-related invoicing by set procedure; developing reports; approving expenditures at set spending limit; managing warranty reimbursement; and ensuring landlord compliance with lease agreements.
- Manages project compliance by ensuring contractors adhere to compliance plans; monitoring construction sites; ensuring compliance training is completed by associates; and ensuring established protocols are executed. Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning. Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness. Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or related field and 2 years' experience in facilities management, construction management, mechanical maintenance, engineering, or related area OR 4 years' experience in facilities management, construction management, mechanical maintenance, engineering, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Supervising Associates, Working on cross-functional teams or projects
Back to top